Pairs of socks knitted in 2014

  • Roxanne's socks
  • Brian's Cascade socks
  • Shirley's lacy socks
  • striped Meredith socks
  • striped stranded #1

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

science ficiton and real life

Through the miracle of modern medicine, Dr. Hsu blasted my kidney stone with a laser today, and now I already feel better. Still can't go back to work until after the follow-up visit next week (or I'm off the Lortab, whichever one results in me being off Lortab sooner) so I'll be minding the offspring fulltime until I get back to work so Brian gets a break.

Tomorrow, we're going to go on an expedition to the wilds of the Ortega St. Library so I can return my overdue books and see how much my fines are. One of those "learn by example" experiences for Shirley. "See, Mimi, this is what happens when you wind up in the hospital and forget what week it is..."

No comments: