Pairs of socks knitted in 2014

  • Roxanne's socks
  • Brian's Cascade socks
  • Shirley's lacy socks
  • striped Meredith socks
  • striped stranded #1

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Generosity

We finally did locate the missing part for the battery charger. Unfortunately, we found it the day after we'd ordered a new one from Amazon and thus we now have two battery chargers for the camera.

However, friends of ours have been re-modeling their house for a couple of months now. And (I guess for insurance purposes, although I suppose a visual reminder that they are making progress would also be nice) Lindsay and Jon have been using disposable cameras to take pictures of the various stages of raising and vaulting their living room ceiling. After they filled the last one, Brian loaned them our camera to help document the process.

There's one small catch to this: I joined Anni's Sockamania Knitalong, which requires that you post pictures of the socks on your blog every month. While I only got one sock done (cursed short attention span!) I still would like to post a picture of it. Ah, we'll see if Jon and Lindsay can do without the camera for a few days.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You got more sock done than did I for Sockamania! I got part of one done. Alas. Better luck to both of us next month!